Natural rubber latex is the dental infection barrier material of first choice.
- Cross-linked polymeric material has excellent strength and can stretch to many times its original length without creating holes or breaches.
- Always returns to its original shape.
- Superior comfort and fit compared to other materials.
- Natural rubber latex is highly resistant to punctures and tends to seal itself if a small hole occurs.
- Advantages in strength, ease of donning, tactile properties, dexterity, wet/dry grip and broad chemical resistance.
Ansell Micro-Touch® Denta-Glove® Natural Rubber Latex: Powder free dental examination gloves specially textured for good dry and wet grip, with beaded cuff. Five sizes available: XS to XL.